No two homes are identical, which is why choosing a sales price or offer price for a home can be challenging. That’s where the comparable market analysis, or CMA, can be useful.
WHAT IS A HOME MARKET VALUATION?
The Home Market Valuation or Comparable Market Analysis Report also known as a “CMA” is a side-by-side comparison of homes for sale and homes that have recently sold in the same neighborhood and price range. This information is further sorted by data fields such as single-family or condo, number of bedrooms, number of baths, postal codes, and many other factors. Its purpose is to show fair market value, based on what other buyers and sellers have determined through past sales, pending sales and homes recently put on the market.
HOW IS A CMA CREATED?
CMAs are generated by a computer program supplied by your real estate agent’s multiple listing service (MLS). The MLS is available to licensed members only, including brokers, salespeople, and appraisers, who pay dues to gain access to the service’s public and proprietary data, including tax roll information, sold transactions, and listings input by all cooperating MLS members.
Listing agents generate CMAs for their sellers, and buyer’s agents create them for their buyers so both sides know what current market conditions are for the homes they’re interested in comparing.
HOW ACCURATE ARE CMAs?
The CMA is a here-and-now snapshot of the market, based on the most recent data available, but it can instantly be rendered obsolete by a new listing, or a change of status in a home with the same criteria. Why? The market is constantly changing – new listings, pending sales, closed sales, price reductions, and expired listings.
CMAs can vary widely, depending on the knowledge and skill of the person inputting the search parameters to the software as well as the number and type of data fields that are chosen. That means some features may not be included.
As informative as the CMA is, it should only be used as a tool and should not substitute for your real estate professional’s knowledge and advice.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT?
- Map of all Comparable Properties
- Property of all Comparable Properties
- Comparable Property Statistics (Sold & Pending)
- Sold Property Analysis
- and more!
Note: You will be redirected to a new site. As an additional courtesy, a printed copy of this report will be mailed to you within a few days of your request. This is an INSTANT & FREE, no obligation report.
Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®)
Natalia Blackie is a top Real Estate broker associate/Realtor® and one of Colorado’s Top Marketing Experts based in Arvada, CO. She has earned a special designation by the National Association of REALTORS®. The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA®) designation helps identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them, adjusting comparables, understanding the the role of supply and demand in pricing. Along with the the Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing, dealing with specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments, and working with appraisers.
REQUEST A PREMIUM REPORT – UPGRADE NOW!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PREMIUM VERSION?
You will receive a customized binder with a two-year detailed analysis report, current market insights, and 32-point marketing custom tailored to your home.
Inside this comprehensive report you will find:
- Odds of Selling – Years of Activity (Last 12 months, and Year over Year)
- Average Days on Market for your Home
- Patterns to Help Determine when is the Best Time to Buy & Sell (Year over Year)
- Current Activity & Future Projections of Upcoming Homes for Sale
- Property Price vs. Total Square Footage
- Current MLS Active Data & Two Year MLS Activity for your area (including expired, withdrawn, solds, pending, and actives)
- Customized Market Analysis for your Property (including any Adjustments, and Recent Renovations to your Property)
- Adjusted Comparable Price for your Home
- Two year Detailed Report for Each Comparable Property
- 32-point Marketing Plan to Sell your Home customized just for you!
- In-Person Meeting (online or in person) with a Top Pricing Strategy Advisor, and Marketing Expert to discuss how to Effectively Market and Sell your Home in Today’s Market.
HOW TO REQUEST A PREMIUM HOME MARKET VALUATION REPORT?
Are you thinking about selling in the next few months? Schedule a request for a meeting to discuss in detail over two years of comparable analysis and future market projections for your home & neighborhood today!
If form isn’t working, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
©2020 Natalia Blackie – RE/MAX Alliance. All Rights Reserved.